The Olive Tree

The Olive Tree

Victoria Road, Sydney

Our first outing took us to The Olive Tree, which advertises itself as a pizzeria bistro.  For those of us who remembered going to the Italian Village at this same location, this restaurant was quite a surprise. 

Front Entrance

Snazzy front of building
And delicious! Four of us arrived for dinner and we each ordered something a little different. We all shared Tapa -Olive Tree-O, which has a selection of dips with warm Greek pitas.
I then ordered a Tapa Lamb Kebab, which was just wonderful - such flavour! For dessert, I had my all-time favourite, baklava with ice cream. Do you know what I also noticed? The take-out area of this restaurant was busy the entire time we were there; another sign that the Olive Tree has an excellent reputation. Would I recommend it? Indeed!
Anne M.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Buffet, Polish Hall, Whitney Pier, Again

Point of View Beggars' Banquet

Governors Pub & Eatery - not.